To provide quality, accessible and affordable healthcare services in the Denver area. In partnership with our providers, we continually seek to improve the health and well being of our member by:
- Promoting wellness and disease prevention
- Providing access to culturally diverse comprehensive health services
- Enabling members to play an active role in their health care
- Delivering our services with responsibility and respect to all
Denver Health offers you two Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans. Each plan includes all traditional Medicare and Part D prescription drugs PLUS extra benefits. One plan is bound to meet your needs!
The provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
- you must live in Denver County; and
- you must have both Medicare Part A and Part B; and
- you must not have End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Denver Health Medicare Choice (HMO SNP)This plan is for those who are looking for a comprehensive health plan and have both Medicare Parts A & B and full Medicaid benefits. In this plan, "Extra Help" also known as Low Income Subsidy (LIS) may pay for some or all of your drug costs for income-qualified members. This plan is available to anyone who has both Medical Assistance from the State and Medicare. Medicare Choice is a Medicare-approved HMO plan and has a contract with the Colorado Medicaid program. Enrollment in Denver Health Medical Plan, depends on contract renewal.
Denver Health Medicare Select (HMO) This plan is for those who are looking for a comprehensive health plan and have Medicare Parts A & B. In this plan, "Extra Help" also known as Low Income Subsidy (LIS) may pay for some or all of your drug costs. Medicare Select is a Medicare-approved HMO plan. Enrollment in Denver Health Medical Plan, depends on contract renewal.
- You must receive all routine care from plan providers.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium if not otherwise paid for under Medicaid or by another third-party.
- Premiums, copays, co-insurance and deductibles may vary based on the level of "Extra Help' that beneficiaries may receive.
- Members may enroll in the plan only during specific times of the year.
This information is available for free in other languages. Please contact our Member Services department at 303-602-2111 or toll free at 1-877-956-2111 for more information. TTY users should call 711. Our hours of operation are 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. seven days a week.
Este documento está disponible gratis en otros idiomas. Por favor comuníquese con nuestro departamento de Servicios al Afiliado al 303-602-2111 o llame gratis al 1-877-956-2111, para obtener más información. Los usuarios TTY favor de llamar al 711. Estamos disponibles de las 8 a.m. a las 8 p.m. los siete días de la semana.
If you have questions about Medicare in general, contact Medicare, 24 hours a day/7 days a week at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) TTY/TDD users call 877-486-2048 Or visit www.medicare.gov
Or if you need help with complaints, grievances or have information requests, contact The Office of the Medicare Ombudsman (OMO); or www.medicare.gov/MedicareComplaintForm/home.aspx; or Denver Health Medicare Exceptions, Grievances and Appeals: